Sunday, September 4, 2011

Phone Booth


1) It was pretty tight overall. I saw this in theaters with somebody back in the day but can't remember who, maybe @milhouse. I don't think I've ever watched this movie with someone who actually enjoys it but I thought it was tight. (Random FYI: bricker actually likes this movie and is glued to the tv when its on but he never wants to admit to it).

2) Kiefer Sutherland has the easiest job in the world in this movie just being the narrator. I'll bet he just did this from home and got paid a wreck of money.

3) Seems like Kiefer should get something better to do with his free time during the movie. I mean, the first two people that he talks about killing seemed like bad people (the pedophile and the thief). Even then this whole vigilante justice things just not a good idea. But Collin Farrell? Not that Collin Farrell is a great guy in this movie but the world's got bigger problems to tackle then some dude who pretends to be rich when he's not.

4) Roger Ebert gave it 2 thumbs up, me too.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment