Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Things I Hate About You


Wgbw, since it's almost October (yeahbuddy) I'll be audibleing back to a pretty strict scary movie diet again soon. But until then I'm gonna try and get the last of these RomComs out of my system.

1) An oldie but goodie. It's got a pretty well rounded cast, had a good ending, and I've always had a thing for high school romcom/horror movies.

2) Seems like 1 thing they could've really fixed was how irritable everyone was during this movie. Julia Stiles gets all riled up about a bunch of shenanigans but then kind of gives in pretty fast about the whole 'you were paid to take me out' thing. And Alex Mack gets and that dude from Inception fight about the goofiest stuff, smh.

3) The scene where Julia Stiles reads him that poem is one of the better RomCom scenes of all time. Definitely top notch.

4) I've always had a crush on Julia Stiles too. Her and Amanda Peet. <3


A-

No comments:

Post a Comment