Monday, September 12, 2011

Juno


smh

1) It's almost October which is tight between Alan and the lady friend I've unfortunately seen to many of these movies lately. Hopefully all the spooky movies in October will get me back on track.

2) She's kind of a turd to the Superbad guy the whole time. I dunno why she was so mad at him when he just tried to be nice the whole time lol.

3) I didn't understand all the goofy metaphorical art shots going on. Like at the end of the movie where it's panned out super far for no reason. Or the animated beginning, what was up with that? Or that part where she pulls over to cry and they take an aerial view of the van on the highway? Someone should explain the point of that.

4) There were some pretty funny lines in it. I'm not totally wild about her 16 year old sense of humor, but there was some good stuff.

Just when you thought all remnants of that damn Inception movie had gone away, this had to reappear

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment