Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Black Christmas (2006)


1) Light years ahead of the original. I reviewed the older movie back in the day. Maybe it's just that some of those older movies are too goofy to be scary, but the older one here is getting blown out of the water.

2) I think my original complaints about the killer being pretty goofy are still valid here, but I think they did a better job of setting up the history of the dude. It's kinda like in the new Halloween with Rob Zombie, where they do the tight flashbacks to his childhood. The only difference here is that all of the Halloween movies rule and this old one didn't.

3) The ending was kinda goofy. I mean the guy got killed by the Christmas tree? smh.

4) The babe from Eurotrip was in it which was tight.

Good stuff,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment