Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last House on the Left (1972)


1) It's a lot less messed up then the new version. I mean, don't get it twisted, there's some screwed up stuff in it but at least it's not as horrible as the first one.

2) It didn't make a whole lot of sense that the ending only took like 12 minutes. I'm all for short movies but I don't know why they cut the ending so abruptly.

3) Maybe the reason for the short ending is it didn't take any time at all for the parents to TKO the bad guys. I mean how jitsu were those n00bs here? These dudes just get pwned by these 2 middle aged parents who pull these Home Alonesque tricks on them to get them killed.

4) I never really get these old movie posters from the 70s either. "It rests on 13 acres of earth over the very center of hell!" First off, no it doesn't. That place is actually in Western Kansas. Second, why don't they even mention this in the movie? Unless my ADD fooled me they don't even talk about it but just put it on the poster smh.

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment