Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Frightening


1) I have to get away from these straight to DVD movies for awhile. I havent seen a straight to dvd movie that was good in awhile and I have no idea why I'm so optimistic I'm going to stumble on one.

2) The theme of this movie just seems like school bullying on steroids. It's like these kids go to school and get killed by this group of people in black clothes.

3) I know the ending changes this, but what was up with the jitsu at the beginning? They keep talking about how the school has the state's best wrestling team but they keep getting pwnd by the men in black. Must not be a Kansas 321a wrestling team lol.

4) The movie was pretty bad all around, but all of the scenes just seemed like they were a hodgepodge of bad scenes from other movies. The one scene where he's dreaming is a really bad mix of that awful movie Eyes Wide Shut and that scene from Scream 2 where they're all in the play.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment