Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Urban Legend


1) It's kinda tight that the good looking chick that Nick Beam almost got on in Nothing To Lose (which I actually haven't reviewed) is in it. I just wish she wasn't the killer in it. Kind of like in Friday the 13th it makes you wonder how such a small woman was so muscular the whole time.

2) They shoulda just picked a few of the spookiest legends instead of doing some of the more jitsu ones. I mean the birth control pills or the bubble gum? smdh

3) A lot of horror cameos in this one. I know Robert Englund seems to be doing this on the reg, but they got him and Danielle Harris (who I've totally got a thing for) all in the same movie. I mean at least they put some effort to make this appeal to horror fans.

4) The second assistant director was Jonathan Wright lol.

Despite some effort, this one was pretty terrible,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment