Friday, December 24, 2010

Black Christmas (1974)


1) Holy god is the drunk girl good looking in this movie. Sch-wing.

2) The killer was kind of boring. He's not really creepy but just seems like some weird kid you went to high school with that just talked non stop about the video game club he was in but then went psycho.

3) The phone calls were pretty spooky. Makes me glad that they came up with caller I.D. because prank calls would creep me out pretty easy.

4) To be honest, I got really bored during the movie. It's like a bunch of goofy looking sorority kids who get spooked by some 135 pound killer that mumbles a lot. I don't know how they were supposed to keep it interesting. I wasn't wild about Sorority Row [Blu-ray], but it ran laps around this movie.

5) FWIW, it did have the tight revelation that all the prank calls were coming from inside the house. When I saw When a Stranger Calls that part was definitely sick.

6) There's a cop named Jennings in it which is tight lol.

Pretty compelling plot, but they jitsued it up beyond all belief.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment