Thursday, February 2, 2012

Takedowns and Falls


1) What a tight documentary. Compared to some of the other documentaries I've reviewed, this one was light years ahead of the rest.

2) Part of it is because wrestling fucking rules. It makes me :( that I didn't register to be a ref again this year lol. It was kind of jitsu how they always showed the matches going out of order to make it seem more dramatic and stuff, but I get that it was made for TV lol.

3) They didn't really focus on the 'coach has cancer' part of the storyline. I think the whole point of the movie was to win the coach a state title before he had to retire or whatever but they really downplayed it. That being said, although I'm not crazy about feel-good movies this one was pretty tight.

4) How tight was that Doug guy? He just talked about how he kept getting into juvi trouble, had ADD, and wanted to fight in the UFC. He made the movie super entertaining.

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment