Monday, February 6, 2012

Gothika


1) I know I get confused easily, but this one was a barnburner. I mean, so there's this psychiatrist who sees this little girl in the road one night and swerves out of the way. She wakes up and is in her own psych ward and is informed she murdered her husband. She (obvi) has no recollection of it.

2) Thats when it gets confusing. There's like this ghost running around the psych ward who randomly makes appearances. Somehow the dudes who killed the people can summon the ghost somehow. And the ghost can somehow make her blackout? This ghost doesn't make any sense.

3) And why would they put her back in with her patients? That wouldn't make any sense.

4) I mean, I guess it was a semi-unique plot at the time, and Halle Berry was in it. Overall it was just confusing and didn't make any sense.

Wah-wah,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment