Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Minutes or Less


1) Eh. It was pretty mediocre. Although it was only an hour and 23 minutes it didn't have anything really super tight go down in it.

2) It was funny I guess. I'm a big fan of inappropriate humor and this movie had plenty of it. I obvi also love Kenny Powers so it's hard for a movie to go south that has him in it (except for that awful Up in the Air).

3) Part of thing that drives me up the wall with these kind of movies is that they always have to go over the top and then over it some more. It's not enough that the plot is super ridiculous but then the ending gets even stupider. I mean, they had a flamethrower, a bomb, and a giant fuel tank? And all the stupid twists involving who was going to get who? I get that the movie is supposed to be ridiculous, but this was too much.

4) The part where they are watching one of the Friday the 13th movies was pretty cool. What happens is a little too R-rated for me to write about on the blog but it was pretty funny lol.

5) Maybe it was also mediocre because everytime I see that one guy all I can think of is that jitsu movie the social network lol.

I guess it was still funny,

C

2 comments:

  1. i liked the movie, except for kenny powers' sidekick. i've hated that dude in everything he's been in since grandma's boy

    ReplyDelete