Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas


1) I hate Christmas lol. The Christmas music in the movie was pretty jitsu. I kind of wish they would've done a Very Harold & Kumar 3D HALLOWEEN instead. That'd be tight. Maria's dad is even that tight maintenance guy on the new Halloween.

2) It didn't have the really tight girly part to it that Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay had but whatever.

3) All the references to the past movies were tight. So were all the real life references to NPH and Kumar. Good stuff all around.

4) I know I just recently went on a rant about how I didn't like over the top movies but this one was tight. I think maybe the difference is that all of the Harold and Kumar movies have been over the top but are still pretty good. And Kumar's lady friend is a total babe.

If only it wasn't about Christmas,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment