Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Eastbound and Down Season 3


1) Obvi this review is just after the first 2 eps, so don't get your hopes up that I have some inside pass to see all the rest of the good shit this season holds.

2) That being said it's been kinda below average for KP so far. Don't get it twisted, this show is still light years ahead of almost anything else on tv so far, but compared to season 1 & 2 it's been lagging.

3) I'm obvi glad they brought back April (for obvi reasons), but I dunno if I'm sold on Jason Sodukawhateverhisnameis yet. Hopefully during these next few eps April pops back up.

4) Big shout out to Kenny calling the hit show Friends as being part of the Criterion Collection. #yak

Pretty good stuff so far, I'll hold off grading it till it finishes up,

FOE

No comments:

Post a Comment