Sunday, February 12, 2012

P.S. I Love You


What's good bw, it's almost time for Valentine's Day. Kind of like last year I'll try to floss up some girly movies but I'll throw in a horror related Vday movie too. Anywho,

1) I guess I've never seen a movie that had a plot like this. The guy gets TKO'd at the beginning but has left his lady friend all these preemptive messages to communicate with her after he's gone.

2) Eh, it just kind of dragged on after that. I remember the first time I saw this with an old lady friend, she was just crying the entire movie. I get that it's sad and all but it took awhile for her to go on this "journey".

3) I can't believe no one thought it was creepy. I mean, if someone left me all these messages I think I'd be scared that I was going to get haunted or something.

4) It's pretty solid overall I guess. Phoebe from the hit tv show Friends is in it.

Back in the day I was super excited about this movie and it just didn't live up to the hype,

B-

1 comment:

  1. this movie was trash, but i know what movie you should obvi review:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_(film)

    ReplyDelete