Sunday, January 23, 2011

When Harry Met Sally


1) One of the best RomComs of all time. It's not even just me this time, I think it's pretty universal that this is a sick movie.

2) It's got one of the sickest girly quotes of all time when Harry says
"And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "
You can see it at the 1:00 mark here.

3) It's a little too depressing at some points. Like the 15 minutes before the sick ending it's depressing watching him sit around and getting blown off by her. Maybe it's due to my hatred for the bad endings (see the Break Up), but I'm glad it didn't TKO the movie.

4) The intermission scenes with the couples talking about their relationships was ho-hum. I don't really know what sparked that but I could live without it.

Despite the small setbacks, it was a sick movie.

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment