Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adams Family Values


1) Better than the first one for sure.

2) How tight would it be to live in that house? The little hand used to creep me out when I was little but besides that it'd be sick. Makes me want to redecorate the cone with a bunch of Halloween shit. #yeahbuddy

3) Debbie was kind of jitsu. And what was up with the stupid slideshow at the end?

4) The scene with the pilgram play was super tight. Christina Ricci was so good as Wednesday and the part where she tells off the settlors is so good.

5) The little blond girl's dad was Chandler's boss Doug on Friends: The Complete Fourth Season.

B+

1 comment:

  1. "I don't wanna hurt anybody. I don't enjoy hurting anybody. I don't like guns, or bombs, or electric chairs. But sometimes people just won't listen. And so I have to use persuasion - and slides."

    ReplyDelete