Monday, January 17, 2011

Lawnmower Man


1) I think @kearney5 said it best, the first hour of the movie was sick. It's like a slow guy who gets experiments done on him and then starts making it rain. Unique get go and it was tight.

2) I can even deal with the atari level graphics- I get that its 1992 and thats okay, but the jitsu kills could go away. The mower taking a mind of its own? And what about the 3D version of himself? Pretty jitsu.

3) That one girl was a babe. Top notch.

4) The suit he was wearing was kind of jitsu. It was like one of those bad Christmas sweaters but it lit up whenever he was thinking lol.

5) I'd watch it again just b/c it's so sick but I wish they could change the ending. Having James Bond go duke it out with him in never-ever land was kinda silly.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment