Friday, January 7, 2011

New Grading Guidelines


Given the discrepancies in the way my rankings have looked lately I thought it'd be best for my fans (and myself) if I made a more objective judging criteria. I can't promise that I'll always rely on this, but it should be a good guide.

I thought about making these solely in favor of emoticons (since 2011 is the year of the emoticon), but would get too complicated/detailed in describing all of the emoticons and their hierarchies. >:-)

A++ Top of the food chain shit. One of my all time favorite movies that will never go out of style.

A+/A/A- Sick stuff. These will be reserved for those movies that I've worn out because I watch so much. If I don't own it I should.

B+/B/B- Really solid but something missing. I own a lot of these movies but probably don't watch them very often. If I don't own it you fans should buy it for me for Valentine's Day. ;-)

C+/C/C- Pretty solid with its share of jitsu. Something I'd watch again but not worth purchasing. A lot of seasonal movies fit this mold.

D+/D/D- You'd have to twist my arm to watch these again. These were horrible but there was something at least a little redeeming about them.

F Bottom of the bottom. It'd be hard to pay me to sit through even a part of these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment