Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frozen


1) I'm not totally sure why I watched this. The plot is just these 3 n00bs getting stuck on a ski lift and they can't get down. I wondered how they would make this go on for 90 minutes and it turns out that they couldn't.

2) I mean, the most dramatic part of the movie is that there are a bunch of wolves running around below that'll kill them if they jump off. What kind of ski lodge is this? Granted, I'm not much of a winter sports fanatic, but I can't imagine some place being able to stay in business if there's a wreck of blood thirsty wolves just running around.

3) Way too predictable and boring. The chick gets frozen to the seat, a kid breaks his leg jumping down, and they get cold. Not much going on.

D+

2 comments:

  1. I may have to watch this. Are there any werewolves or crazy guys with chain saws?

    ReplyDelete