Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going the Distance


I was a little skeptical but it turned out okay.

1) There's a scene where the girl tells her boyfriend that she doesn't want a present so he doesn't get her one and she gets mad. He then offers to go get her one and she says that she doesn't want one. The scenes where chicks do this (see The Breakup) never quit humoring me.

2) It's raunchy as shit. To keep with the spirit of keeping this blog PG-13 I won't run down some of the filthy stuff that got said, but definitely high quality original filth.

3) There's the recycled scene where the guy chases the girl down at the airport; at least it wasn't at the end of the movie.

4) There were some parts that we're too girly for me, but for the most part it didn't get too outta control. Nothing that really made me cringe. Some of the movie was kind of stupid but I can't really pinpoint a specific scene.

5) My bluray player counted 12 previews that you couldn't skip. TWELVE.

B-

***Slight addendum- TSwift's If This Was a Movie woulda been perfect for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment