Monday, January 17, 2011

Top 10 Horror Movies I'm Looking Forward To

10) The Rite

I’m not wild about Anthony Hopkins being in an exorcist movie but this looks okay. Movies about exorcisms scare the bejesus out of me so this should be okay. Might be the one movie it takes me a while to look into.

9) Insidious


Eh this will be ho hum. Spooky boy attracts all these spooky ghosts. Movies with scary little kids give me the creeps though so maybe it’ll be good.

8) The Ward


Creepy movie about a mental patient who starts seeing crazy shit go down in the psych ward. The clips for this seems SCARY.

7) 11/11/11

Should be good. I think the 11/11 spirit thing is pretty spooky. It comes out on 11/11/11 (lol obvi) but I imagine it’d be hard to get tickets to it. We tried going to the Omen when it came out on 6/6/06 but they sold out like the day before.

6) Scream 4


Rumor is that they start getting a new cast of people to build the next leg of the franchise so I’d imagine that the returning ones get killed off. I’m kind of skeptical of it just because scream 3 was so bad but they had enough time to work on this one that it ought to be okay. Don’t count on Scream 5 being any good.

5) The Strangers 2


Not sure if it’ll make the 12/31/11 deadline but this is spooky. The trailer for the original Strangers was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. I’ll be the second one is crazy as hell too.

4) The Roommate


Should be super sick. Looks like a newer better version of single white female. The trailer for it just came out and looks super tight. Chalk up another tight teen thriller movie for the buffalo movie collection.

3) Fright Night


The is a remake of the old Fright Night. That movie was pretty good, I’ll rewatch it and review it soon. The movies about a kid that thinks that a vampire lives next door but nobody believes him. I’m not gung ho about vampires movie but this 80s one was good and I’m cautiously optimistic about this one.

2) Child’s Play

Good to see they are taking it back to its scary roots. It’s good to remember that the original one came out in the late 20 years ago. Whatever the hell they make the new doll look like might make me scared of Chucky all over again.

1) Halloween 3D

How sick is this gonna be? They finally got Rob Zombie off the movies and are bringing back John Carpenter. Supposedly this takes place after the Halloween 2 Rob Zombie remake but it shouldn’t be hard to do that since no one really knows what happened in it. She’s in a mental hospital? She’s dead? MM was just a dream? Who knows but this’ll be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment