Friday, January 7, 2011

The Fighter


1) Really pretty good. I'm not wild about new movies, or change in general, but this was sick.

2) From what I can tell it matches the actual story pretty well. Obviously theres some Rocky level shenanigans going into it, but it seems to stick to the facts.

3) Seems like it tried to make moves after 8 Mile which I've got love for. He's the underdog who's got to get to the title, has this jitsu family holding him down, and has to make it rain with his lady friend along the way.

4) I'm glad he didn't lose the fight at the end. Too many interactions with all the Rocky movies got me thinking that he'd just have a draw but the world would respect him again or something. Good to see some good old American dominance in this one.

5) The acting/characters were all really good. His mom/brother were money. And the part where he walked out to HERE I GO AGAIN was sick.

6) Good to Mark Wahlberg tried to copy off my buff look lol

Top notch

A+

1 comment:

  1. Here I go again on my oooowwwwnnnnnn
    Goin down the only road I've ever knoooowwwwnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete