Monday, September 10, 2012

Mean Girls

I'm gonna try to get out of the way all of the non-horror movies I've seen recently since the great month of October is almost upon us. (I guess this has a little Halloween stuff in it. They go to that party and her two friends are watching Friday the 13th Part 2
).

1) It's a really solid movie. Pretty funny, original, and was a big motion picture debut for a lot of the people in it.

2) The really crazy part in this movie is that Lindsay Lohan plays the hero of the movie while Rachel McAdams is the evil one. I don't read a lot of gossip magazines (obvi) but I get that LL's gotten herself into a fair share of trouble. But evertime I think of Rachel McAdams I just think of how tight she was in The Notebook.

3) The other crazy thing  I never realized was that this was Amanda Seyfried's  big debut. She's one of my celebrity crushes which I'm sure I've mentioned before (see Jennifer's Body or Letters to Juliet).

4) And how tight was that kid's business card? Math enthusiast/bad ass M.C. Top notch.

Good stuff

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment