Monday, September 17, 2012

Episodes Season 2

1) I can't believe how long ago it was that I reviewed the first season. I was pretty wild about it and it just picked up as the season went on. This season was almost completely backwards. The first few eps were so tight then it just went downhill from there.

2) They transitioned well to everybody getting used to the breakup. And I never would've guessed about the Matt/Boss's wife thing.

3) And obvi it was tight because Matt is just so wholly inappropriate in all of his jokes and the way the British guy reacts to them is always clutch.

4) The biggest problem with the season is just the redundant plots that get boring. I mean, we get the show isn't doing well. And that the two British people can't reconcile. And that the boss isn't going to leave his wife. But it just happens every episode and only partially gets resolved in the finale. I had to shut off like 3 of the eps as they were going on it got so bad.

:(

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment