Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rocky IV

In the spirit of America (yesterday), I figured I review one of the best Rocky movies: this one lol.

1) It's one of my favorite Rocky movies because it's not as long as the rest lol. And he's fighting for America which is tight.

2) It's pretty unbelievable that the guy gets TKO'd for real at the beginning of the movie. Seems like Las Vegas has had enough experience with boxing fights that they could prevent that from happening.  

3) Obvi my biggest beef with the movie is that the famous Bill Conti song GONNA FLY NOW isn't in it. It's one of the best songs to rep while you need to get motivated to finish your workout and it makes me sad it missed this film. Wikipedia informs me that he was too busy with the tight Karate Kid movies to do this which is fair because all of those movies are top-notch.

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment