Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Breakfast Club

1) Pretty solid movie. I'm not wild about all of the emotional moments that tend to take over these movies but it was good.

2) I don't really understand why everyone could get so emotional during the day. I mean, I get the stir crazy thing. I've been sitting in my room for the better part of the last 4 months watching mediocre horror movies. It screws with your head. But I think all of them end up crying at some point during the day. And they drop all these emotional bombs on each other. Just seems sort of odd.

3) For example, I don't think I would fit in here. Never having had detention (yeah buddy) I can't say for sure, but I imagine I'd probably just try to nap or read some of the magazines or something. Maybe try to talk to Emilio Estevez about wrestling or something, but besides that I can't imagine this is too hard.

4) Rumor was that it was shot at GBN but I have no idea having never been in the GBN library. Oh- how tight was it that the wrestler was named Andrew? Pretty tight.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment