Monday, September 3, 2012

The Haunting (1999)

Sorry bw, I was going to post this much earlier in tha week but I passed tha bar(!!) and am just getting around to it now.

1) It took me a while to sit through it, but it was actually one of those movies that got better the more I powered through it. Liam Neeson tricks these people with sleeping problems to come stay over a this creepy place to see if they can eventually just believe that the place is super scary.

2) Then it got kind of goofy. One of the chicks realizes she is the daughter of one of the wives of the dudes who killed all of these kids so that they could stay in tha house for eternity with him.  So she decides that she just wants to never leave the place so she can reconnect with these people or something.

3) Little kids always spook me out so I guess that part was pretty freaky. And when the chick sees the person hang themselves it was scary. I think it kind of reminded me of that creepy ass scene in The Omen when the babysitter decides to jump off tha house in front of all of those kids.

4) It had a pretty star studded cast. CZJ, Liam Neeson and Owen Wilson all had much larger roles in some more popular movies. Surprised they all got together for this one.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment