Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Year


1) Wgbw, I know I'm a day late but yesterday was a scenic Leap Year so this movie fit the bill.

2) The first 45 minutes of this movie were pretty bad. All they do is fight and hate each other and it just gets annoying. It's kind of weird because I really thought Letters to Juliet was a sick movie and that's got kind of the same MO. I guess the difference was in LTJ she didn't really hate him the whole time and then they were just embarking on this love story the whole time.

3) It more reminded me of the turd of a movie The Wedding Date because this movie was pretty bad too, took place in a different country, and the guy in it was just generally annoying the whole time.

4) I'm all for a predictable movie and all, but you wouldn't have to be Nostradamus to figure this one out. And most PG movies are too lame/lack any funny stuff to go too high up on the ladder.

Jitsu,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment