Sunday, August 7, 2011

Up in the Air


1) This was pretty bad. I'm not really for the depressing movies and this one was super depressing. I mean, the guy just goes and fires people and hates his life too.

2) The worst part is there was no solid ending to the movie. So his assistant quits and is sad and has to move to California, he gets shut down by the married woman, and then has to continue living his life that he didn't like so much? Was that really how it ended? #smh

3) I guess it was kind of tight that Kenny Powers was in it, that at least saved this from joining the Halloween Jitsu F Club.

4) I don't know if I can reiterate enough how bad the whole movie was besides that. Just sadness, and no resolution of anything, and not even a whiff of romcom.

How this was up for an oscar is beyond me,

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment