Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wrong Turn


1) I still don't really get what was going on with the people out in the woods. They look just kinda deformed and get scared easily but want to study human bodies? I dunno, doesn't make much sense to me. And they could all be in the olympics for these fucking archery skills that they got going on. I mean it's crazy how far and accurate these dudes can shoot these fucking things.

2) Probably overdoing the creepy mechanic who knows about all the shenanigans that are about to go down. It was good in Children of the Corn and the new Friday the 13th, but it just seems too predictable here.

3) That mom's boyfriend from the hit movie Thirteen is in this lol.

4) Really the whole movie was just kinda predictable. Alan wanted to give it an A, but thankfully I've got better movie taste then he does.

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment