Monday, August 29, 2011

Definitely, Maybe


1) It was pretty good but not great. Maybe it's just because I'm generally pretty politically apathetic and a whole bunch of the movie takes place in his campaign office lol.

2) Dude's just getting a wreck of shut downs this whole movie. I mean, it's tight there was a happy ending, but man did Ryan Reynolds just get stomped on by these 3 girls.

3) The scene on the rooftop was super tight. For as much as I complain about movies being redundant with the endings or twists and what not, I don't think I'll ever get bored of the speech where he tells some chick why he wants to court her. The whole 'last person I want to talk to before I sleep and the first person I see in the morning' was tight in When Harry Met Sally, and is tight here too.

4) It had some long drawn out kind of parts in it, but it's few really good parts kept it in the mix.

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment