Sunday, August 21, 2011

The King's Speech


1) It was okay. BW, I started this thing where I wait a day or two before I blog about a movie so I don't jump to any conclusions lol. This one was a pretty big stinker out of the get go but now it's actually okay.

2) I get that the plot was historically important or whatever, but it's kind of hard to make a whole movie about a guy having to give a speech. I mean it was good and kinda funny at points but don't make a sequel about this one.

3) It wasn't terribly long either which was tight. Except for the beginning I never really found myself sitting around telling the movie to wrap it up. Even after he gave the final speech they made the movie end pretty quickly which was tight.

4) They really should have had Emily from Friends make an appearance in the movie. Not that this movie would've particularly been her style but everytime I see a British movie I wonder why she's not in it. I guess she got tired of all the fame that Friends Season 4 gave her.

Surprisingly okay after a day or two of reflection,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment