Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Ward


1) Pretty big letdown. I was expecting a really tight movie but maybe had my hopes too high.

2) The biggest kicker was the ending :( I thought The Uninvited and Identity were pretty good, but (*spoiler alert*) the same ending here was pretty disappointing. I get she's in a mental institution, but I don't understand how she got this out of her mind. I mean, she imagines someone chasing her and killing everyone when she's the one that's doing it? But then she's not actually killing anyone since they are all make believe? It especially doesn't make any sense because at the end the ghost chick jumps out at her.

3) I think it could have been okay if the ghost girl at least looked scary. I mean, I get scared of dolls, masks, all kinds of stuff, but she wasn't even a little creepy.

4) The chick is the dude's girlfriend in the Stepfather. She's a looker.

Kind of a letdown for a Carpenter comeback,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment