Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 2011


Whats good BW? Few announcements tonight.

First, I've been working on this sick long blog post about how Michael Myers pops up in a who's who of horror (and nonhorror) movies. It's really tight but I've been having trouble putting the pictures in all the appropriate places on the blog so I just need to work out a few kinks there.

Second, just thought I should give you all a heads up (2 years late) about this sick song I've had on repeat all day. Give it a listen, it's no TSwift but it's still pretty quality stuff. It's by Ashley Gearing, it's called What Do You Think About Us and it's tight. Check it out here.

Finally, to my friend @jonathanwesley, I've also got a surprise blog post for you soon. #staytuned

313,

Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment