Sunday, February 6, 2011

Joy Ride


1) Had a good plot and had some creepy parts. The part where the truck driver comes to make it rain on the stranger next door is pretty creepy. And dear god the part was good when the driver tells him that he's missing a tail light.

2) It took too long to get over with. I think thats my problem with most movies is that my ADD just gets in the way of watching it. I don't know why it took so long for the truck driver to finish making it rain. It was almost like one of the jitsu Saw sequels with him setting up all those traps and stuff.

3) It's hard to picture that lead actor in anything but those other 90s teen movies. I just picture him in She's All That or Varsity Blues. Really hard to picture him doing anything too spooky.

4) I got much love for the horror movies set in the midwest.This is no Children of the Corn, but it was okay.

Pretty original but gets kinda jitsu at the end

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment