Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Single White Female


1) In anticipation of The Roommate coming out on Friday I thought I'd watch the early 90s version of it. I'd seen bits and pieces of it when I was a youngster but it's much better than I remembered.

2) I mean dear god, the trailers are almost identical. Here's the one for The Roommate and here's the one for Single White Female. Almost the only thing different is that old announcer. That guy was tight.

3) Shit was tight. The girl keeps acting crazy and the other chick just can't figure out a plan of action. High paced stuff right there.

4) It was pretty predictable. I mean I think everyone figures out that the new girl is gonna try to steal her boyfriend, and then kill everyone off by becoming her. But, whatever, it was still good.

Can't wait to see the roommate,

B+

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. I didn't like it. Too predictable. Of course, I think you like a predictable movie.

    ReplyDelete