Tuesday, February 22, 2011

KU Oklahoma State Game


WGBW. I usually don't venture into athletics very much but it was a sick game that gave a shout out to the debate team so I thought I'd spread the love,

1) Marcus is a hoss. 27 points is out of control. When him and Kief are on it's gonna be super hard to stop us.

2) I was worried about Tyshawn's absence but EJ was just making it rain from downtown! I'm still not wild about being without Tyshawn but it was good to see we could fill the gap.

3) It's always so tight when Bobby Knight starts talking about sportsmanship. Everytime he says how much he admires it I always picture him chucking those chairs in the middle of the court lol.

4) Last, but certainly not least, big shout out to team Milkbox and Professor Harris for making a strong appearance. Rumor is they'll have a spot on the Bill Self show soon!

A+

2 comments: