Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Good Son


1) Had some creepy parts. The part with the 2 kids wearing the Michael Myers masks staring at each other was freaky. Inadvertently freaky was that Elijah Wood's dad is the killer from Disturbia. #creepy

2) I get that parents don't have total control of their kids, but this was ridiculous. How on Earth did he manage to construct that high powered cross bow that had a scope on it? The thing shot silver bullets fcs. I get that kids find dead birds or something but jesus this was crazy. And that treehouse? It was like 50 feet in the air. How did someone nail those boards into that tree so high up?

3) Macaulay is pretty smart for being such a little n00b. I don't know many 8 year olds that know how to use a circuit breaker or poison stuff. Scary crazy.

4) Reminded me a lot of the Orphan. Had a better ending though.

I don't know why the critics didn't like this one,

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment