Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Spit on Your Grave (2010)


1) It wasn't near like the first one. It's been awhile since I've seen the other one but this one was eh.

2) I gotta say I think I might jump off the torture horror movies for awhile. This movie had some pretty screwed up stuff going on. Obvi the girl got the revenge but dear god. Sticking to sick teen slashers from now on.

3) Speaking of- this movie almost seemed like it was more like Saw or Hostel (Director's Cut) than the original. All of her revenge scenes are just like the shit that would go down in those movies. I've seen all 124 Saws, the 2 hostels, and both these, but I'll bet if you wrote down some random killing scene that was in one of them I couldn't tell you which movie they were from just because of all of the jitsu similarities.

4) It was okay in that it took awhile before anything crazy happened. Movies always lose me when the end is drawn out but this one was good.

5) They had a sick line about business getting better and better.

Too bad this movie just got worse and worse,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment