Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taylor Swift Top 13 Songs: 13-9

Whats good bw, Most of the fans love all the tswift stuff I do so here's the first part of a countdown of her top 13 songs of all time.

Honorable Mention

HB: The Way I Loved You

This song's so sick just for the lyrics in it.

"He can't see the smile I'm fakin'
And my heart's not breakin'
'Cause I'm not feelin' anything at all
And you were wild and crazy
Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated
Got away by some mistake and now
I'll be screamin' and fightin'
And kissin' in the rain
It's two a.m. and I'm cursin' your name
I'm so in love that I acted insane
And that's the way I loved you"

13: Should've Said No


Should've Said No is a sick song. It's definitely her best live performance. You can see the video here. She made it rain on the costume changes after this first one, but the first time this one went down it was sick. The part where the rain falls on her and it says NO a bunch was out of control.


12: Our Song


This was probably her most popular song off the first album and it was by far the one that got the most airtime. It was catchy but I never really got hooked on it. I really think it'd be one comparable to Speak Now if it got released again. Had to mention it because it was probably what got a lot of TSwift fans hooked on her.

11: Story of Us


This one was just out of the top 10. It's been one of my sick jams lately but I was reluctant to bump it ahead of Our Song, Should've Said No, and Picture to Burn given how new it is. Anywho it's definitely top 10 material, and I'm optimistic it only has up to go.


THE TOP 10

10) Picture to Burn



This music video was really sick. You can see it here. It's one of the first times that I got really hooked on those tall boots after seeing them on the video. It was also the second song of hers that I ever really got into. I was hooked on Tim McGraw for awhile but after I bought her CD I think this song really got me on board more than the rest.

9) Breathe


This song was so sick and I never understood why it didn't get any airtime. It's stupidly sad and these kind of songs always seem to slip out of getting released. This one and The Way I Loved You (which is an honorable mention) are so tight. It's also really jitsu how all the radio critics forget about this one too. When Back to December Came Out all the jitsu critics commented that it was the first song to have her apologize to someone but this one was obvi before it. They even made a sick music video for this song that never got released. Anywho, it's a tight song.


Anyway, be sure to check in soon for 8-5 and 4-1

Till next time tweet world

No comments:

Post a Comment