Friday, December 17, 2010

She's Out of My League


1) Molly is a babe. She's way out of a lot of people's leagues.

2) The ending was kind of corny. Most romantic comedies are best left to the two of them falling in love and struggling through all the other jitsu. I dunno if I'm wild about the parallel plot lines of him wanting to be a pilot someday. Actually I don't care about that at all.

3) What's wrong with this guy? He broke up with her because she was too perfect? I dunno what hes thinking. I can't even fathom why you want someone crappier than a girl way out of your league.

4) Bonus points for them finding each other in the airport. I'm not always wild about these scenes but this one was money.

Random side note- the CMT top 50 songs countdown is on and a wreck of them would spice up this movie. Brad Paisley - She's Everything and Blake Shelton - Austin would both be sick choices in the movie.

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment