Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Year One


In an attempt to start reviewing movies I haven't seen/movies I don't own I'm trying to branch out in movies. Unfortunately, this causes me to have to sit through horrible movies like this.

1) I'm all about immature humor but god this was stupid. There's like a scene where he licks poop, and another where he pees on the Superbad guy. I mean, I get it, it's just pretty stupid.

2) There's a bunch of shit thats creepy too. The snake part gives me the heebie jeebies. The big yellow snakes are the creepiest.

3) For how many big stars that were in this it was pretty lame. Jack Black hasn't been in a good movie since Enemy of the State, and everyone else is really ho hum.

3) Tight Friends FYI. Phoebes off and on boyfriend David makes an appearance as does Paul Rudd, who ends up marrying Phoebe in Season 10. They actually both appear in the same episode fighting for Phoebe's love (the one in barbados). When they filmed the movie they probably reminisced about how tight Friends was.

I wish this movie would have ended after 15 minutes,

F

No comments:

Post a Comment