Sunday, November 21, 2010

UFC 123


1) The obvious sad news of the night- Matt Hughes getting KO'd in 21 seconds. :( I don't know how I'm gonna start to find new fighters to get this excited about.

2) Phil Davis is better everyday. I couldn't tell what that submission was but I've never seen someone pull off a behind the back sub like that.

3) Sotiropoulos looks good but I think he'd have real trouble with someone who has good takedown defense that can stand with him (Kenny Florian).

4) Lyoto seemed like he was slacking. It might've been my 3rd long island, but I'm pretty sure he was slacking around a little bit b/c he thought he was winning. #braziliainjitsu

5)Man that Falcao dude looks scary. Surprised that fight went 3 rounds.

Good stuffy but the Matt Hughes loss makes me a sad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment