Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick R Treat


1) It centers solely around Halloween, which I've got much love for.

2) All of the stories are set up really tight. The school bus story is real spooky, the first scene with the guy just staring at the chick is tight, even the girls who turn into werewolves are tight.

3) I could do without the principal guy. He's just real stupid looking, has some weird deal with murdering kids, and is somehow a vampire? Should've cut him out.

4) The Sam dude is pretty jitsu too. It's like a little munchkin running around trying to kill people with this candy shaped knife. I know this movie came from some comic book, but these comic book nerds invented some jitsu kind of killer. They should've just let that Michael Myers dude from the beginning of the movie be the killer.

I really want to be more into it, but every time I watch it I want to shut it off an hour into it.

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment