Thursday, November 11, 2010

Swimfan


1) This was my favorite movie for a long time. Me and @buns0n went and saw it in theaters back in the day it was so tight. It's a really solid teen thriller thats got enough twists and plenty of cool shit happening in it.

2) I get that Erika Christenson is crazy, but dear god she's good looking. I dunno why Ben didn't leave his girlfriend for her.

3) The way she dies at the end is kind of jitsu. Dying in a swimming pool? I can't swim either but I could even make doggy paddle 10 feet to the railing. #jitsu

4) How the fuck do they get into the school pool on the reg? I was watching a movie on the lifetime movie network and the kid in it just visits the school pool on the reg too. You think they'd lock that business up.

Solid stuff

A

No comments:

Post a Comment