Tuesday, January 8, 2013

ATM

1) I was pretty pumped for this movie because it's named after one of my heroic friends Andrew "Thursday" MacDonald (whose blog you can check out here). Nevertheless, it didn't turn out to be as wild as the real life ATM.

2) FWIW the girl is the real good looker from She's Out of My League. She's still pretty solid in this movie, although it was kinda lame that they killed her off by having her fall off the main dude's shoulders. I guess it wasn't that unexpected tho that she died that way. I mean, 90% of the movie takes place in an ATM. I guess they had to die some clever way since the hooded bad guy never really makes moves inside of it.

3) I know it's a common theme in these horror movies, but some common sense would have been a life saver here. Why doesn't he just drop his drunk friend off at home and have him order food instead? Why leave all your phones in the car outside the ATM? Why go to an ATM with a spooky guy outside of it? Why not just run away from the ATM in the other direction? For them working at this top notch firm, they really didn't think outside of the box (or ATM LOL) very well.

4) Clearly not as good as other movies that take place in enclosed spaces lol.

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment