Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Eve

1) It's weird I coulda swore I already reviewed the movie Valentine's Day, but this is like the less than great sequel to it. NYE is almost always overrated and this movie was kind of in never ever land. I'm obvi not wild about NY (except for Ronnie lol), so I don't really know how things go down there, but it seems pretty dumb to go all nutzo over a ball dropping.

2) Ashton Kutcher's character is real tight. I think I share his contempt for most of the holidays so it was tight when he just ripped down all of those holiday decorations lol.

3) The cast was all pretty cray. I'm not wild about Sarah Jessica Parker playing mom in all these new movies. But how tight was it when Jon Bon Jovi was a main character? He should make it rain in more movies.

4) It wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. All the sub plots were pretty good and they didn't make the audience connect too many dots figuring out how everyone was connected to everyone else. 

5) The ending was pretty goofy. I don't know why a narrator just pops in talking about hope smh.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment