Sunday, January 27, 2013

Camp Hell

1) Uhhhhhhhhh. I should've known that this would be a budge movie after seeing the 9% on rotten tomatoes beforehand. Then again, many a prior movie has gotten mediocre rankings but been a Criterion Collection worthy movie.

2) Well, not this one. "Inspired by true events?" Well what was? Some kid going to Christian camp then leaving it after figuring out that he wasn't tuning into the whole religion thing? I'm awestruck that such events have ever happened. I kept thinking that something cray would happen but it never did. I mean, I guess the devil does jump out at the priest, but I'm not sure that this movie really re-invented the wheel on that one. 

3) The dude on the movie cover from that horrible fbook movie is actually in the movie for like 15 seconds. How they managed to put his face on the cover of the movie when he just has a cameo role is beyond me.

4) And smh for that Shea girl from Buckwild not popping up in it. (Hopefully getting over that whole Shea thing before too long lol).

It was just so uneventful,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment