Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fracture

1) Obvi this movie appeals to me because of my love 4 tha law. Other movie thrillers (A Few Good Men and My Cousin Vinny) are tight like this.

2) This movie had pretty solid plot twists too. That one guy gii with the victim was pretty cray at trial. And I could never figure out what happened to the gun until the end. I did manage to figure out that double jeopardy thing tho lol.

3) Speaking of the ending, when you think about it, it’s kinda irresponsible by the DA. I mean, the first confession gets thrown out b/c that one guy is biased b/c he was gii with the girl. Then they have the DA who violates the restraining order and stalks the guy go take his second confession and leaves disinterested police officers outside. In the new trial the judge would be like SMDH, didn’t you do this last time? Why would you take the confession? You gonna testify smh?

4) That law firm girl tho. She was OTC! Aye!!

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment