Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Piranha 3DD

1) My ADD often times gets the best of me. Back in the day I reviewed Piranha 3D and immediately regretted making myself sit through it. I don't know why I decided to give this one a go but dear lord was it bad.

2) The whole movie is just so ridiculous. The piranhas get lodged up inside of people, inside animals, and even can navigate these complex sewer systems. (Random FYI it took me a minute to figure out how to spell sewer lol). I understand that they intended to make it more ridiculous than the first one, which I should've realized and avoided this altogether.

3)  I'm all about the short movies. I think this one was an hour and 21 minutes. But no joke there's like 15 minutes of credits at the end where they just keep showing David Hasselhoff. If you skipped through the intro and ending credits you could probably have just have called this a short film.

4) It's hard to reiterate how bonkers this was. At the end of the movie the prianhas have learned how to run around on land. Just think about that for a minute. These piranhas have been sitting in this shut down touristy site for like a year and have suddenly learned to evolve to become killer land creatures. SMH.

Not even the R rating can make up for this,

F

No comments:

Post a Comment